Mindray Patient Monitor
The Mindray BeneView T8 patient monitor is designed to monitor a fixed set of physiological parameters including ECG, heart rate (HR), respiration (Resp), temperature (Temp), SpO2, pulse rate (PR), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), invasive blood pressure (IBP), cardiac output (C.O.), carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), anesthetic gas (AG), impedance cardiograph (ICG), bispectral index (BIS) and respiration mechanics (RM) of single adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Provides audible and visual alarm indications in case of patient or equipment problems.
- Enables displaying, reviewing, storing, and transferring of real-time data.
- Incorporates multiple input devices such as buttons, knob, touchscreen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Interfaces a clinical information system or central monitoring system.
- Enables program upgrades over the network.
- Integrates the information of other devices, which include but are not restricted to the anaesthesia machine and ventilator.